Monster X DIESEL VEKTR Headphones Giveaway // OVER!
Surviving College is officially on the cool kids’ list. We’ve been tapped by Monster and DIESEL to give you the opportunity to get these awesome DIESEL Noise Division VEKTR headphones. Yep. DIESEL VEKTR headphones. Monster just recently showcased VEKTR along with their soon-to-be-released headphones, Inspiration and Diamond Tears (to be released in July) at the Monaco Gran Prix on May 25. So these headphones are hot off the press, and at a suggested retail price of $279.99, you’re in for a treat if you can win these iconic headphones.
Take a look to see what could be yours after June 30, when the giveaway ends!
Aren’t they gorgeous? But how do they sound? Here’s a review from ChipChick on the VEKTR headphones. If it’s tl;dr for you, here’s the summary: ChipChick gives the headphones the nod of approval! Since I’m not allowed to open them and check it out, I can only stare in envy at whoever ends up winning these awesome headphones.
Use the Widget to Enter for a Chance to Win these VEKTR Headphones!
You can submit 13 entries to get these headphones. Want them? Love them? Gotta have them? Do one (or all) of the following!
- Like “Surviving College” on Facebook – 1 entry (MANDATORY)
- Follow @SurvivinCollege on Twitter – 1 entry (not mandatory)
- “Like” this post on the sharebar to your left! – 3 entries (not mandatory)
- Tweet about the giveaway using hashtag #SCGiveaway – 3 entries (not mandatory) (HINT: You can do this everyday til the end of the drawing to get more entries!)
- Subscribe to Surviving College’s newsletter at the top of the sidebar! You will have to let me know in the comments that you subscribed so I can confirm it – 5 entries (not mandatory)
For US and Canada contestants only. Must be 18 or older to enter. This contest runs from Tuesday, June 12, 2012, to Saturday, June 30, 2012! I will contact the winner within 48 hours, and if I don’t get a response within 48 hours of reaching out, a second winner will be selected!
Get working! These DIESEL VEKTR headphones will only be yours if you work for it (and get a little lucky)!
EDIT: AND THE WINNER IS… PETER DALE! Check your email!